About the Instructor
A third-generation small business owner, Cindy has been working since she had baby teeth. Cindy founded Staged4more® in early 2006 while she was working as a buyer’s agent. Having worked with buyers was a great advantage to building Staged4more. Through her experiences as a real estate agent, Cindy understands how to reshape raw spaces into stylish show properties that fit into buyers’ potential lifestyles and target markets.
During her 10+ years in the home staging industry, Cindy has received notable accolades such as Make Mine A $Million Business Award, Sam Walton Emerging Entrepreneur Award, and was a finalist for Real Estate Staging Association’s Stager of the Year and Innovative Stager of the Year Award in 2009. Additionally, Cindy has appeared in major press outlets like the Wall Street Journal, San Francisco Chronicle, San Mateo County Times, HGTV, and many other media outlets.
Outside of staging, Cindy has developed products (see our sister company EcoJoe®) that have appeared in press outlets like Apartment Therapy, CBS 5 News and Entrepreneur Magazine. In additions to home staging, Cindy has worked in other visual & creative fields for companies like Anthropologie, Ralph Lauren and Saks Fifth Avenue creating visual displays in their stores and windows. She has also freelanced for wardrobe and prop stylists on advertising and editorial photo shoots and sometimes freelanced as a florist. All these experiences help Cindy hone her aesthetics as a creative individual and enabling her to produce visuals that sell both online and in person.
Enrollment for the Boot Camp is now closed. You can sign up for notifications when the enrollment reopens here.
Starting a business is easy , but can you build a profitable one?
In the past 10+ years in the home staging industry, I see so many talented home stagers come and go. It’s not that their staging isn’t on par, it’s because they don’t know how to run a business.
I’m here to help you not making those same mistakes.
In my Cash in the Cushion Boot Camp, I’ll share all the best practices, hacks, and mistakes I’ve made. I’ll let you peek under the hood and get access to my workflow, operations, and scripts that I’ve created to build a profitable 6-figure home staging business.
During this 6-week boot camp, you will get a new module every Monday for 6 weeks. On Fridays, we will have a live office hour call where I'll answer all your questions. I also have guest experts contributing lessons on pricing, mindset, hiring and more!
Once you've enrolled, you own this material for the lifetime of the course. There's no renewal fees (I'm not a huge fan of fees). You will never need to pay another cent on this course even if we raise the price, update and add more content. (Yay!)
It's really important for me to make sure that you are successful with your business. That's why I've created this boot camp.
If you've struggled to book your dream clients, how to price jobs, or feel like you're killing yourself out there but have nothing to show for, you've likely found yourself asking questions like:
- How do I invoice clients?
- How do I talk to real estate agents?
- Am I offering too many or too little services?
- How much do you charge to rent out furniture and accessories?
- How do I charge clients and make money?
- What kind of pieces should I have in my inventory?
- How do I reach out to home sellers?
This course is an in-depth look of the ins and outs of a home staging business, dealing with client objections, issues and all those annoying questions you don't know how to answer, and building the dream home staging business you've always wanted.
(Basically a GIANT FAQ session on how to build a profitable home staging business.)
IS THERE A PAYMENT PLAN?
Yes! You can pay $475 for 3 months.
CAN I GIFT THE COURSE TO SOMEONE ELSE?
Absolutely! Each license issued is tied to a single user—the person who purchases the course. After you purchase the course, email us at school (at) staged4more (dot) com with the name and email of who you'd like to gift the course and we will send it to them.
WHAT SORT OF RESULTS CAN I EXPECT?
There are immediate and long-term results that you can expect with this course. In the short-term, you will be able to quickly make improvements on your business operations, pricing and systems based on the information provided in the course. In the long-term you will be able to continuously improve upon your business skills that reflect your goals. It's really important that we put out a course that will make a significant difference for your business. We are here to help you succeed. (But you'll have to do all the work.)
WHAT IF I'M NOT A STAGER YET?
The course is designed for home stagers who've already started a business. If you are thinking about entering into the home staging industry, check out our Beginner's Course.
DOES THE COURSE COVER STYLING SKILLS?
The primarily focus of this course is on building a profitable business, we do not cover staging & styling techniques. We will be re-launching our Stage Your House Like A Pro course next year, which covers how to stage and style homes extensively.
I'M ALREADY A STAGER, WOULD I STILL BENEFIT FROM THIS COURSE?
I believe it's always helpful to see how someone else does it. When I bought another stager's business, I saw how they operated their businesses and how they approached staging, my skill levels went up subsequently. It is always helpful to see things from someone else's perspective. This course is unique because no one has really let someone else sees their business behind closed doors, and finally a course taught by someone who has had a home staging business.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE ME TO DO THE COURSE?
We decided to release a module a week so you have time to work on it throughout the week. It is completely at your own pace. Because you own the course for lifetime, you can access it whenever you want, however many times you would like. You can also skip around the lessons.
Right now we're presenting the course with a live office hour every week for the duration of the 6-week period. In 2017, we are looking to roll out a version of this boot camp that you can enroll anytime and complete on your own (without live office hours).
CAN I SHARE THE COURSE WITH A FRIEND (AND SPLIT THE PAYMENT)?
Unfortunately, no. I'd be a terrible teacher if I don't stand by my own professional policies. Each purchase is a license, which is issued to a single user—the person who purchases the course.
WHAT'S THE FORMAT?
The course is mostly videos, but some guest experts have provided audio MP3 lessons. When you enroll in the course, you'll receive your own log-in information. With that information, you will be able to access all the course materials. There are PDFs, MP3s, videos, worksheets and texts.
ONCE I'VE PURCHASED THE COURSE, THEN WHAT?
If you bought the course during Pre-Sale, you won't be able to access the material until December 19th, the first day of the Boot Camp. After that, you can access the course materials whenever you want.
December 19th: Module One is Released
December 26th: Module Two is Released
January 2nd: Module Three is Released
January 9th: Module Four is Released
January 16: Module Five is Released
January 23: Module Six is Released
WHY DO THE BOOT CAMP DURING THE HOLIDAY SEASON?!
Because it's the BEST time to work on your business! Very few clients will be calling at this time. It's the best time of the year for you to regroup and figure out your goals and action steps for the follow year!
HOW MUCH TIME DO I HAVE TO ACCESS THE CONTENT?
LIFETIME! We won't ask you to pay more fees for renewal, even if we've raised the price, update or add more content!
WHAT’S YOUR REFUND POLICY?
Since this is a digital and downloadable course, we cannot offer any refunds. But if you're truly unhappy, let's chat. Email us at school (at) staged4more (dot) com.
WHAT IF I'M NOT SURE IF THIS COURSE IS FOR ME?
That's completely alright. Just let us know how we can help. Email us at school (at) staged4more (dot) com.
- Module 1 Introduction FREE
- Business by Design
- My $100,000 Mistake
- Ideal Client Attraction
- The Brand Called YOU
- What They Don't Teach You in Staging Schools
- Module 1 Bonus: Your Inner Road to Business Success with Marianne Cherico (MP3) ($49 Value)
- Module 1 Bonus: Your Inner Road to Business Success with Marianne Cherico (PDF Worksheet)
- Module 1 Resources
- The Business Model Canvas
- Mission & Intention Worksheet
- Ideal Customer Persona Worksheet
- Branding Exercise Worksheet
- Module 1 Slides Download
- Module 2 Introduction FREE
- Small Business Money Basics
- My Pricing Formula
- Common Pricing Mistakes
- Common Client $$$ Issues
- The Extremely Effective Tool to Prevent 99% of Client Problems
- The Art of Proposal
- Module 2 Resources
- Example of Our Professional Policies
- Example of Our Proposal
- Scripts for Client's Pricing Objections & Questions
- Client Objections Scripts Worksheet
- Professional Policies Worksheet
- Module 2 Slides Download
- About Module 2 Bonus
- Module 2 Bonus: Course Log-In Instruction for Pricing, Packaging + Presenting presented by Angela Brooks ($199 Value)
- Module 3 Introduction FREE
- Designing & Building Your Systems
- Contrats & Legal
- Our Contract
- Designing A Client Experience that Saves Your Headaches and Convert Sales
- All About Inventory
- About Sample Materials in This Module
- Our Contract Templates
- Our Email Templates
- Our Workflow Templates
- Sample Client Post-Staging Survey
- Designing Your Systems Worksheet
- Client Journey Map Worksheet
- Designing Your Client Experience Worksheet
- Contract Audit Worksheet
- Module 3 Resources
- Module 3 Slides Download
- Module 4 Introduction FREE
- Lead Generation, Marketing Funnel & Client Conversions
- Creating A Multi-Layered Strategy to Build Clientele
- Self-Selling Website Made Easy
- Staging Your Business Presentation
- Time & Money Saving Techniques and Tech Tools
- Lead Generation Worksheets
- Building Your Marketing Funnel Worksheet
- Marketing Funnel, Goals and Marketing Channels
- Google Analytics Demo
- Setting Up Google Analytics
- Module 4 Resources
- Module 4 Slides Download
- Module 5 Introduction FREE
- Why and How to Hire?
- Designing Employee Experience
- Employees and Contractor FAQs
- Organization Chart Worksheet
- Hiring Process
- Task Ideas for New Hire
- Hiring Worksheet
- About templates provided in this module
- Writing a Hiring Ad Worksheet
- Our Hiring Questionnaire
- Our Phone Interview Qs
- Our Interview Form
- Our Employee Offer Letter
- Employee Experience Journey
- Our Employee Handbook
- Our Employee Performance Review Template
- Our Employee Disciplinary Action Form
- Our Employee Termination Notice
- Module 5 Slides Download
- Module 5 Resources
- About Module 5 Bonus: Laura Renner's Guest Lecture ($250 value) FREE
- Module 5 Bonus: HR Expert Laura Renner's Hiring Lecture